Sanborn, Brandon, Duvall & Bobbitt, Co., L.P.A.
Since 1925, serving the legal needs of transportation, business, and estate planning clients with quality service at reasonable rates.
Sanborn, Brandon, Duvall & Bobbitt Co., L.P.A.
2515 West Granville Road
Columbus, Ohio 43235
Phone (614) 889-2531
Fax (614) 889-1442
History of Sanborn, Brandon, Duvall & Bobbitt Co., L.P.A.
Judge Ralph W. Sanborn founded the firm in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1925 to serve the needs of the transportation industry. He moved the firm to downtown Columbus in 1940, hired Richard H. Brandon in 1948 and hired James Duvall in 1965. Mr. Duvall relocated the firm to its current location in 1983. In 1988, Mr. Duvall hired L. Christopher Bobbitt initially as a law clerk who later became a shareholder. In the 1990s, the firm expanded its areas of practice so that it now offers a wide range of services to businesses and business owners, as well as providing services in the areas of estate planning and probate. Hamlin C. King joined the firm in 1999. Bryan M. Griffith joined the firm in 2011, and became a shareholder in 2017.